Jules E Mastbaum AVTS Alumni Association
Welcome to the Jules E. Mastbaum Alumni Association (JEMAA)
The Jules E Mastbaum Alumni Association (JEMAA) is a group of former students of Jules E Mastbaum Area Vocational-Technical High School of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania formed in 1985. The purpose of the Association is to advance, support and promote the interests of former students of Mastbaum AVTS by:
- Maintaining communication between the school and it’s former students.
- Uniting former students in all activities of the Association.
- Maintain a sense of history of school activities.
- Provide a quarterly newsletter (THE BAUM) for information between members of the school.
- Present monetary awards to deserving seniors at graduation exercises annually.
- Assist Mastbaum AVTS from time to time with monetary contributions for needs that are not supported by the School District of Philadelphia.
- Active membership shall be open to all interested former students (you need not to have graduated) of Mastbaum and to all past and present faculty at the school.
(At this time, JEMAA does not have a 501(c)(3) exemption for federal income tax purposes. Therefore, until we complete the procedure to be a tax exempt organization, your donations are not tax exempt for income tax purposes)